Sunday, February 6, 2011

Catching Up

Day 2: So, its been a few days. Wednesday I woke up to the sidewalks covered in a layer of ice so I didn't even try to go to work for fear of slipping. Yesterday I had to go to Sara's office to drop something off and then to Aimee's to pick something up. I went to the office and began working more on the press release for the lines relaunch and work some more on the designs for the office. After work I went to the garment district ( pictured above ) to pick up some swatches and a dress.

Day 3: Today I came in and had to stop by Sara's office before going to work. Aimee was there today. It was nice to have some guidance. We went to Starbucks to sit down and discuss what all is going on and what needs to be done.  I got what I could of the press release done and also finished the final details of what we needed for the office.

Interesting fact: Saturday night I went to the city and talked to Buddy Valastro's (The Cake Boss) wife and sister on the subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment