Monday, June 20, 2011

Favorite Summer Shades


 Everyone needs a perfect pair of sunglasses when summer rolls around. Whether you play it safe and stick with the classics or go out on a limb and try something new, there is something for everyone. When it comes to buying sunglasses for myself I usually stick to the classics. Here are some of my favorites for this summer.




I don't think the aviator will ever go out of style. Try a thin frame and lighter lense for a more feminine look.








I'm seeing this round retro look everywhere this season. I love these Ray Bans with a tortoise shell frame.












When looking for sunglasses always keep an eye out in places you least expect; antique stores, thrift stores and consignment shops, the possibilities are endless. I found a pair of vintage Ray Bans from an antique store back home. I paid about $20 for them and found them retailing online for about $300. My fiance also found some D frame Ray Bans at a consignment store back home for a great price. Always keep an open mind whenever you pass a store. You never know what treasures you could find : )

No comments:

Post a Comment