Monday, April 4, 2011

What I'm loving

 I bought this bag in Chinatown not realizing it has been big with the celebs lately. The Sienna bag retails at about $62 and up. My designer inspired bag was about $20.
 I love,love,love wellies. Hunter boots are comfortable, easy and versatile. You can wear them summer or winter. Who doesn't love a great pair of rain boots.
                                                                   Jimmy Choo Wellies
 I bought some H&M leggings with leather knees a few weeks ago. They remind me of riding pants and are very comfy, but still an update from your average leggings.
Mary Janes will be in this season and I think they are so cute. The Vogue trend report calls for a year of Nostalgic fashion and 60s and 40s inspired elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment