Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Projects

                                                           This brooch came off of a suit.
                                         This was an old choker I had. I cut it up and added a pearl.
                            Wow my hair is wild in this one lol This is some things I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
                                              This is an old brooch that I attached to a hair clip.
                                                                          Feathers!
                                        This is a headband I made to fit in with the zipper craze lol
                                                  I found the stuff for this one at Hobby Lobby.
                                                    This is one of my favorite old brooches.

This is what I do on my days off. I had all of these old brooches that belonged to my grandmother and I always thought they were so pretty, but never had anything to wear them with so.... I made headbands : )

No comments:

Post a Comment