Thursday, March 17, 2011

March


March has been great so far. Trey came to visit last week and we had a blast. Last night I went with Aimee and Sara  to Black Tie, The Luxury Marketing Council and Thomas & Ingram Real Estates Saint Patrick's Day Party. This event was a great experience and great for networking, not to mention the small fashion show.I have been running around taking pictures of all the major store windows in order to get an idea of what the seasons top colors will be. Today I went to the NYC Saint Patricks Day Parade and saw the mayor. The crowd was insane. If your reading my blog please become a follower so I can get an idea of who is reading. If you want me to write about anything in-particular ( shopping, fashion, stuff to do) leave me a comment. I'm hoping to make a trip home in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment