Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fashion Week




















Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I am unfortunately sick right now, but I will take a minute to catch you up on whats been going on. I went to Mercedes Benz fashion week two weeks ago. It was AMAZING! I got to see Odd Molly, Christian Cota and Allegri.  I also got to see Robert Verdi and Nina Garcia amongst the crowd. Lately I've just been doing a lot of running around. I've been going to Mood at least two or three times a week. We are getting stuff together for some upcoming weddings. Aimee has now quit her job so I get to work with her everyday. Aimee and Sara will begin designing the new line in April. I am so ready to get this ball rolling! This weekend is St. Patty's Day. I here it gets a little crazy in Hoboken, hope I don't pull my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment